Why we need to use Flower of Life in our daily meditation practice?
The "Flower of Life" can be found in all major religions of the world. The symbol is composed of several concentric, equal, overlapping circles. It contains the patterns of creation as they emerged from the "Great Void". Everything is made from the Creator's thought.
Many spiritual and mystical geometric figures have been drawn from the pattern of the Flower of Life.
example, the sacred Tree of Life in Kabbalah teachings may be taken
from the concentric patterns within the Flower of Life, and Leonardo da
Vinci has studied the Flower of Life's form and its mathematical
Spiritual meaning of Flower of Life
The Flower of Life symbol represents harmony. It can harmonize the resonance field of our surroundings and make ourselves feel lighter with higher frequency.
It is interesting to see that many ancient
sites in Europe can be found lying in Flower of Life patterns. For
example, the picture below shows that the diameter of the first circle
can be determined by drawing a line from
Orkney to Stonehenge.
|©2007-2011 Andrew Monkman|
All Rights Reserved.
It can be seen as evidence that these sites formed Flower of Life patterns to harmonize the energy across Europe.
Flower of Life in meditation practice
Given the ability of Flower of Life in harmonizing the energy field, you may be thinking if you can use it in your meditation practice?
There are some meditation practices involving Flower of Life. In particular, there is a meditation that visualizes the Flower of Life sphere around the Earth to manifest harmony and the Ascension timeline for all living beings.
this Flower of Life meditation, we use the Flower of Life sphere to a
great effect. We visualize a rainbow-colored Flower of Life sphere
creating harmony, protection, and peace for humanity and all other
living beings. By doing so, we send our loving-kindness not only to
humanity but also to Flora and Fauna, so that every living being on
Earth can flourish and making Earth a beautiful place to live in.
In addition to visualizing everything on Earth is in harmony, we also visualize the Flower of Life sphere elevating the vibration of the entire planet. This helps the planet and all living beings on Earth to raise their vibrations harmonically. This is also an important step towards Ascension and the new golden age, which is referred to as the Age of Aquarius by people who believed in the New Age movement.
To help us prepare ourselves to do this beautiful Flower of Life visualizations, Violet Flame is used at the beginning to purify our inner beings, so that our mind, body, and spirit are fully engaged in the meditation.
At the end of the meditation, we can also invoke our I AM presence to affirm my intention to help to make Earth a more harmonious and peaceful place for all living beings.
This short meditation only takes 11 minutes and 11 seconds. This is a great meditation if you would like to combine your daily meditation practice with helping planet Earth to become a better place.
Flower of Life Meditation
Below are the instrcutions of the Flower of Life Medtation and the links to the guided audio in more than 35 languages:
Guided audio: http://bit.ly/2YHw1TQ
1. Use your own technique to bring you to a relaxed state of consciousness.
2. State your intent to use this meditation as a tool to stabilize the transition on Earth and manifest the most positive Ascension timeline for all living beings.
3. Invoke the Violet Flame from its primary source to place a circle of protection around you during and after the meditation. Ask it to transmute anything that does not serve the Light.
4. Visualize the rainbow colored Flower of Life sphere around the Earth, expanding below the surface and also expanding all the way up to the Moon's orbit. Visualize the Flower of Life sphere assisting the planetary liberation process, clearing all darkness from the surface of the planet. Then visualize the Flower of Life sphere and Violet Flame purifying the leylines and vortices within the planetary Light grid.
5. Visualize the Flower of Life sphere creating harmony, protection and peace for humanity and all other living beings, and especially those who are holding the Light for the planet.
6. Now, visualize the rainbow colored Flower of Life sphere encompassing the Earth and elevating the vibration of the entire planet. Visualize the Flower of Life sphere manifesting harmony and the most positive Ascension timeline for all living beings.
You may also say the following mantra silently or out loud at the end of the meditation if you feel guided:
"In the name of the honorable and powerful presence of I AM, I decree and command the process of planetary liberation continues in a positive, harmonious and peaceful way for the planet, all living beings and especially for those who are holding Light for the planet.
So be it, and so it is."
What is the benefit of doing Flower of Life Mass Meditation?
have shown that mass meditation can transform the collective energy of
our surroundings. A study shows that a group of 7000 individuals
meditating for peace over 3 weeks can reduce global crime rates,
violence, and casualties during the times of their meditation by an
average of 16%. Suicide rates and automobile accidents also were reduced
with all variables accounted for. Also, there was a 72% reduction in
terrorist activity during the times at which this group was meditating.
This is known as the "Maharishi Effect". Almost 50 studies have been done further confirming the benefits of mass meditation.
Therefore, by doing the Flower of Life meditation together with other people around the Earth together at the same time, we would create a laser-like focus which in turn influences the planetary quantum field. This would harmonize the energy of Earth greatly.
Currently, a group of dedicated meditators is doing the Flower of Life meditation together every four hours at the following time, which you can see in the table below. You are encouraged to join us if you feel so guided:
Flower of Life meditation is a great meditation for combining your daily meditation practice with helping planet Earth to become a more harmonic and peaceful place.
When doing this together with other people at the same time, the effect on humanity and all other living beings can be enhanced.